With experienced personnel and a modern fleet of electrically powered Inspection and Observation Class ROVs, this service can be provided from a Focus Subsea supplied vessel or as required from a client’s vessels or offshore structure.
We offer a range of pipeline and subsea structure inspection services down to 2,000msw.
Whether the requirement is for observation, sensor deployment or intervention tasks, Focus Subsea provides innovative and highly cost effective ROV and tooling systems to complete an array of tasks.
Our IMR service capability includes:
- Platform and pipeline inspection
- Subsea manifold and tree inspection and intervention
- Subsea component change-out
- Marine growth removal and cleaning
- Flooded member detection surveys
- CP surveys of pipelines and structures
- Subsea inspection of FPSOs
- Anchor chain inspection
- Mid-water arch inspection
- Leak investigation
- Diver support (such as observation and bell recovery)