Focus Subsea specializes in the provision of subsea inspection, data analytics, and monitoring services to operators of offshore oil platforms and other subsea installations.
We reduce asset owners' and rig operators' compliance costs and improve asset integrity, operational longevity and production efficiency by:
- Optimizing subsea class inspection resulting in the minimization of compliance costs and risk, loss of productive time, and impact on operations;
- Provision of our proven mooring operations monitoring solution, which can save you up to 72 hours per rig move and significantly improve safety and productive efficiency;
- Utilising advanced data analysis digital capability, we provide you with an accurate evidence based risk analysis of your critical assets.
Focus Subsea deploys best-in-class custom-built ROVs and testing equipment and trained, certified and experienced people to deliver outstanding results.
Focus Subsea's offshore solutions delivery team consists of:
- A management team with decades of broad industry expertise;
- A sizeable pool of ROV pilots and technicians with a minimum of 10 years experience;
- NDT (non-destructive testing) technicians with minimum level 2 certification and 1750 hours of NDT exposure.
Our ROVs and NDT probes are purpose built to provide industry best results for all subsea inspection deployments. Our NDT probing system is fully compliant with ISO 15548_1 and BS EN ISA 17643:2015 standards.
With high-speed data processing technology and always available data-enabling traceability and repeatability, Focus Subsea provides next generation analysis and reporting, and significantly improved value-add.
Our semi-submersible rig anchor monitoring system is purpose-built, durable, and easy to manage, providing optimal results and allowing 24/7 operations.